dinsdag 26 april 2011

Zombillenium

So I went out to the store today to do some shopping and as I was doing my route around the comic section and I came eye to eye with a comic book called 'Zombillenium' 1. Gretchen. The cover just caught my eye in an instant. (I attached to cover down below) So I grabbed the comic book ... flipped trough it and saw already things I liked; Monsters, pretty illustrations, humor, tensions, hmm alright ... I'd thought I would give it a go!

Now that I've read it, I love it. I wish there was more of this! Here is a little youtube clip about the comic! yes .. It is in French (Arthur de Pins is also the French author)
Looks pretty bad ass right ?!

So to tell you in a nutshell; A zombie who ran away from the theme-park "Zombillenium" is now trying to lift to Cairo because he is sad he can't scare people anymore, being unfortunate with getting a ride, his boss  Francis von Bloodt (a vampire) drives by together with a college Sirius Jefferson (a skeleton). As the two get into a heavy discussion they accidentally hit someone by car ... AurĂ©lien Zahner is dead with one hit. To them there seems only one solution ... Vampire bite! But since the theme-park is in financial distress another vampire would not be good for the park so the manager of the park, a werewolf decided to make his bite. But what will he become ? A wolf, A vampire ? How did he get next to a zombie, a vampire and a skeleton ???

So that is the little story to get you mouth watering.
Hope you like it and you check it out!

greetings 


None of the images provided above are mine unless otherwise stated.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten