woensdag 16 januari 2013

Game Set up

I thought it might be interesting what my game-place/set up would be like, I always get inspired when searching game room-tours on youtube :3 one of my guilty pleasures. Now I thought: why not show mine, altho' it's just a corner of game room not a whole room :( I wish....



The only console that is still missing is my WII, because of christmas and new year I moved to the other room that way we could play on the WII. 
So First there is (in the first picture:) the PS2 then the Xbox360 underneath that the PS1 and then my PS3 and then games of my WII and Xbox360
in the second picture; my NES, Nintendo 64 underneath my SNES with super gameboy and my 
Nintendo game cube. I actually wish I could store the games differently because in my opinion it's not very flattering like that but maybe that's just the girl part in me ? lol. The bright shines on the top 3 consoles are actually led lights, and are coming in all the boxes, but very soon some changes are coming to my room (big plans) and my bed moves so I actually will be able to put a sofa in front so I can finally play the WII and PSmove and Kinect properly, because lets be honest one a bed playing action games, that's not it :p And sometimes I feel so watched by the camera's haha. But At the moment that's my set up. Now I'm trying to organize my games and put them into 1 file so I can look them up which one I have or if I am at the store that I know what I have. It isn't the first time that I came home with double games, whoops.
I'm always curious in seeing other game rooms/set up, you can always show yours !!! cheers!

(images are mine)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten