woensdag 27 april 2011

League of Legends

Someone introduced me to LOL: League of Legends a MOBA game.



First question I asked was; "Is this like World of Warcraft ?" But I immediately got a 'No', It is a different game. Since I don't rule at games from first (couple of tries) I searched up some info and well it is starting to go better. Or you could always go to the learning center or search up de video's of LOL at youtube were it is explained pretty good too or get deeper into the tutorials.

You can download LoL for free. League of Legends is a competitive online game set in an imaginative world. Gamers take the role of a powerful Summoner, calling forth and controlling brave Champions in battle. League of Legends combines the best elements of session-based games with persistent elements of MMORPG’s. Enter the Fields of Justice with your most trusted allies as you fight for your right to rule the world of Valoran. There is only one rule of law among those in the league: Winner rules all.

You will have to concur the enemy by destroying turrets and enemy champions and nexuses, you will always have you character and you minions, believe me you will need the minions. there are many characters to choose from and each one has special abilities. the more you kill minions and others of the enemy, the more you will earn money and you can by gear or extra ability in the shop.

I'm still trying to get the hang of this game but as far as I played it, it is pretty good!
Has anyone of you played it or planning on playing it ? Let me know


http://www.leagueoflegends.com


None of the images provided above are mine unless otherwise stated.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten