zaterdag 14 januari 2012

overkill ?

so a new year has been set off, the best wishes to you all & good new year!

with this said, let's get some letters typed and worked out.
I have been starting  lot's of new games and I need more time to finish them.


Nintendo DS; I'm currently playing;

Life signs
The legend of Zelda: phantom hourglass
Plants vs. Zombies
The legend of Zelda: spirit tracks
Kingdom hearts re:coded
Chocobo tales
Mario cart
Sonic colours
Kingdom hearts 358/2
                                                          Might & magic: clash of heroes




PS3; I'm currently playing;

Heavy Rain
Virtal Tennis
Fall out 3




XBOX 360; i'm currently playing;
Batman Arkham Asylum
Fall out New Vegas
Harry Potter and the deadly hollows - part 1
Wet
Marvel VS. Capcom
Castlevania - Lord of shadows

And i'm playing some games on PC and PSP 
So i'm planning to finish all these games these year !
well at least that is the goal, since I kinda overblew my number of games to play at once.

Did you ever took on so much games at once ?

hear you guys later !



None of the images provided above are mine unless otherwise stated.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten