woensdag 15 februari 2012

cleaning time !

peanut butter cleaning time ~

After a month of sales and shopping and repeating the first two a couple of times, I find myself again in a room full of stuff, unorganized and pilled everywhere. New clothes that haven't been hanged away, new games left in the plastic foil (might be a good thing tho') and the new CD's... well those are the only things that instantly get imported on my i-tunes and to there right CD-stand. Yes this sound like it's time for a good (almost) spring cleaning I guess. A couple of weeks ago, I also cleaned a part of my closet to give to less fortunate, since it has been freezing the last couple of weeks, to a point do -20°C below 0 so I bought some extra gloves and blankets too and gave shirts, jackets and warm socks, because those people needed it more, so I hope people were helped! Tomorrow is also my day off and I'm going to my brother to take pictures for the wedding to put on the table, so actually I was searching my chargers for my camera's, but I can only find one and since I don't want to get dirty looks towards me tomorrow I need to look for my other camera's charger, would come in handy... So I am off to clean this whole mess and put some good music on; Rammstein !
DU cleaned SO GUT lol.
cheeryo xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten