donderdag 16 februari 2012

online order!

Today my order from the Rammstein shop came in!
Yeah I'm so happy, I ordered the Rammstein logo necklace, a key hanger, the Mein-Land thirst and a tour cup, And I got a free pin and a button. Awesome ! And next week my single CD's will come in together with my Volkerball Dvd and picture book, for once that I got my hands on a limited (kinda) edition for less then 45 euro's. So next week I will get my order, Thank amazon for the free shipping, I have to wait longer, but with online orders it's like receiving presents ... that I bought myself ... for myself, lol. Also awaiting for a wig but that has to come from Japan, so I gotta wait like still 2 weeks because it takes 15 to 20 days to arrive. So I can cosplay epic elf at Elf Fantasy fair ^^. And my brother and sister-in-law came by to take the pictures for the wedding, turned out to be quite a blast with all the dressing up stuff going on. So I've put them all on the pc and now I'm changing the background and adding some stuff so they can put them on the table at the wedding dinner. So I also cleaned a big part of my room so that is a work in progress.

And I just as we speak saw a commercial for star wars hamburgers ? Oh really, I should go for the Jedi burger, I don't want it to be on the dark side.... see what I did there? lol goodbye folks ! xoxo


None of the images provided above are mine unless otherwise stated.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten