donderdag 15 maart 2012

CATHERINE!

So recently Catherine came out ! It was sooner out in U.S. and surroundings for quite a while.  But here they are always released late. So after reading some reviews and seeing some video's I decided to buy the game. And I already finished it, which in my game-hour base-experience is quite fast :D. I took about 13-14 hours to finish, with some mini-games inside and walking around in the bar, ect... There are still more endings to it, so I only have seen one and been aiming or shall I say steering the game in that direction. I played on easy mode and some stages still were hard, but at the end of the game I pretty much sorted all 'moves' through. So after a while I will start the game over steer it in another direction and see where I can get on normal mode. It was quite an amusing game with an anime feeling to it (with all the little clips) so if you like tricky puzzles, some RPG-ing, action, this is one good game ! I bought the Xbox 360-version because I like to play more on the X-box 360.Have you already played it? what are your thoughts on it ?

would you choose for Katherine McBride or Catherine ?

hear you later !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten